Monday, May 29, 2006

May 29, 2006: 10:32 am

Hello Everyone!

It's been a pretty crazy week! I just realized that I had forgotten to mention June's tea of the month in my last posting, so here it is...

My tea of the month for June will be Red Velvet. Some of you may remember Red Velvet, as I carried it for a brief time last year. This is a recipe I devised for a customer who was looking for a tisane that was similar to another tisane she had tried. I really like this one too, it's a real burst of delicious fruit flavors. I begin with a base of hibiscus and rosehips, and add the flavors of sun-ripened Washington pears & juicy-sweet blood oranges. The result is a velvet-y smooth, delightful flavor. It's a spectacular choice for iced tea... I love this one as a sun tea!

Well, that's all for my updates for now, I'll be working on my newsletter next. Have you signed up to receive my newsletter? If not, click here to sign up!

Thanks!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: