Monday, May 15, 2006

Blending Updates...

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update on my blending activities... as I mentioned before, I'm sold out of my Sweet Caramel O'Mine... and we simply CAN'T hav that, can we? It's my best seller!

So, I got to work on this one right away... and I'm happy to report that Sweet Caramel O'Mine will be ready for shipment on May 31st.

Also ready for shipment on May 31st: LiberTEAS Breakfast Blend (also a best seller!), Honeybush with Vanilla, Earl Grey Creme and Starry Night... and of course, my newest tea blend: Shangri-La.

Because I blend in small batches, it's always a good idea to snatch up the teas you want as soon as they become available.

The following teas will be ready in June (actual dates to be released when I know them!): Chocolate Rose Romance & After Dinner Mint. I am not sure when I'll be blending more of the Heron's Sanctuary, but it should be in either June or early July.

To see what I DO have available... click here to visit my website!

Thanks everyone for your support! I really appreciate it greatly!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: