Wednesday, May 10, 2006

May 10, 2006 ~ 11:06 am

Hey!

So it's been a couple of weeks since my last blog entry. I finally got my new and improved website up and running! I'm really excited about it. It's exactly the website I've always wanted! (Thanks RD -- for all your help with it!)

What's really great about the website (besides everything!) is that I also get a great shopping cart that goes along with... it allows me to offer discounts, which is really cool!

So, what's new in the world of teas?

This week, my Momoko Melon tea will debut! It was actually supposed to be April's tea of the month (it's just late!). It begins as my Formosa Oolong-Choicest tea with a delightful summer melon flavor!

Coming soon: Shangri-La! This is a blend of Chinese & Japanese green teas, and a malty Assam, blended with the tropical notes of coconut and lime. It's amazing! I love this tea served both hot and iced!

Also... my Tisane with no Name... is nameless no more! I've decided to exalt the town that has become my home... Ridgefield, WA! Our town is home to a Wildlife and Bird Refuge, and our annual BirdFest is a pretty big deal! This year, the Great Egret is the celebrated bird, and since not many people recognize "Egret" -- I decided to embrace a similar bird... the Heron! So, now, my newest Tisane is called Heron's Sanctuary. It is a blend of lemongrass, mint, orange peel, hibiscus and rosehips. The flavor is refreshing and light. And... best of all, $1.00 from each sale of Heron's Sanctuary Tisane will go to the Refuge to support their continued efforts to preserve our wildlife.

Currently Sold Out: LiberTEAS Breakfast Blend (will have more available May 21), Honeybush with Vanilla (will have more the week of May 28), Potpourri (not sure when this will be restocked), Earl Grey Creme (will have more the week of May 28), Sweet Caramel O'Mine (will have more in June).

That's all for now! Thanks for reading along!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: