Thursday, May 11, 2006

May 11, 2006: 8:33 pm

Yeah, I just posted yesterday, but I have some exciting tea news!

My Momoko Melon Oolong tea is ready for shipment NOW! This is a delicious flavored Oolong -- imagine the flavors of sweet, juicy summer melons combined with the uniquely smooth flavor of Formosa Oolong! It's absolutely delightful! I can't decide if I prefer this one served hot or cold -- both are truly wonderful!

My Masterpiece Chai is also ready for shipment NOW! This is one that you should get while it's available because it GOES FAST! My Masterpiece Chai is unlike any other chai you've tasted! This is my very own top secret recipe!

Finally, I have one more NEW chai tea to tell you about: Namaste Chai! This is a 100% organic, fair trade certified tea. Fair trade certified teas offer you the opportunity to enjoy top quality and flavorful teas while directly benefitting the lives of the tea pickers and their families. Namaste Chai is Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.

And... now for an update on my sold out list: Heron's Sanctuary, Sweet Caramel O'Mine, LiberTEAS Breakfast Blend, Chocolate Rose Romance, Earl Grey Creme, Honeybush with Vanilla, Candy Shoppe, Starry Night, & After Dinner Mint. ZOUNDS! I better get busy blending!!!

Thanks for checking in!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: