Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Time for Tea!

Good Morning everyone!

Seldom am I up this early... well, I have to get up earlier than this to get my youngest daughter off to school, but, then after I get her on the bus, I usually head back to bed. I'm a night owl, I've always been that way, and it would seem that since the artist in me has re-emerged over the past several years, that the night owl in me has taken full force. Bedtime before midnight or one am just seems impossible for me.

However, today is a bit of an extraordinary day for me and my household as my mother in law will be arriving in just a few short hours. So, I'm up... sipping tea, and trying to get my eyelids to open and my eyes to focus.

This morning, I find myself sampling Darjeeling. I have wanted to add a Darjeeling to my tea collection for some time, however, there are so many excellent Darjeelings out there, and let's face it, also some not so excellent ones as well... so I want to choose just the right one... and I still haven't found what I'm looking for

On to other interesting tidbits... I have been featured in an Artfire Artist's blog... so I'd like to share with you! LibertyDoll has a lovely blog in which she features some of her favorite Artfire items. I may just have to do a post or two soon where I feature some of my favorite Artfire items as well, there are many marvelous items to choose from!

If you haven't yet checked out Artfire, I suggest you do so... right away! It's a great website... and really, why buy commercial items when you can buy handcrafted, the quality is so much better when you buy directly from the artisan rather than buying from an assembly line in some factory! Head on over to Artfire, and see what all the fuss is about!

OK... so that's enough from me this morning, I need to finish up my tea, and get the bedroom in order for my MIL! Have a splendid day!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: