Monday, January 05, 2009

A new place...

Hello Everyone!

Well, it's been a while, hasn't it?

First of all, I want to update you all on the cupcake contest... we have selected a winner! Before I announce the winner and reveal the recipe here, I want to first get in touch with the winner to let her know... so please be patient until I hear back from her.

Thank you to everyone who submitted recipes!

Second, I have found a new "home" for LiberTEAS! Some of you may have noticed that when you type in www dot liber-teas dot com that you are lead to my etsy store (and for a few more hours, you will continue to be, until the changes update in the server's system), but, I have found a new place to host my teas.

Artfire!

I will still keep a few teas at etsy for the time being, until I see how well I do at Artfire. I wanted a store that could be accessed by my brand name LiberTEAS... rather than use my EccentricPastiche store on etsy, which was intended to be the store where you could buy my artwork and 'zines.

The artfire store will be dedicated only to my teas.

MORE TEA NEWS: I know that some of you have been eagerly awaiting the return of my caramel tea. Well, the wait is nearly over, as the tea is nearly finished with it's blending time. (It does take a little bit of time for the flavors to mingle amongst the tea leaves and create the perfect brewed tea) I expect to have my Caramel tea at my artfire store by the end of this month!

Also... I don't have all my teas posted in either store, there are still a few favorites that are not listed... including Chocolate Rose Romance and Breakfast Blend. These haven't been "shelved" -- so to speak -- I just haven't been able to get photos taken of them so that I could list them properly. However, if you're craving one of my classic flavors... just email me and I'll be happy to set you up!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: