Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January is Hot Tea Month!

Yeah, I know I'm a bit late to be celebrating Hot Tea Month... ha!

The truth is that I've been really busy trying to get the photos up in my shop (still not finished with it!) and getting other things done, that I've not had much time to give Hot Tea Month much thought, I mean, for me, every day is Hot Tea Day! (although in the warmer summer months I drink much less of it and drink mostly iced tea)

Anyways... to "celebrate" Hot Tea Month -- for the rest of January, you can Buy 1 tin of my loose leaf tea, and get the second tin (or refill bag) of equal or lesser value at half price! NO limit... if you choose to buy 2 tins of tea, you may bet 2 tins or refill bags at half price. If you buy 3 tins of tea... well, you know... There is, of course, some fine print that goes along with this offer, which will appear on the bottom of this post...

Now, time is limited on this offer, as the end of the month is just around the corner!

You can shop at either my Artfire Tea Shop, or my Etsy Art Store.

~*~

Currently, I have my Sweet Caramel O'Mine back in stock, and it seems to be flying off the shelves! I've had a lot of orders for it, fortunately, I did make a large batch, so I have enough (I hope) to accomodate everyone. (this one is currently only available at my Artfire Tea Shop)

Also newly available in my Artfire store: Sublime Sunset. For those of you who have been shopping with me for a couple of years now, this is NOT a new tea (tisane!), it just has a new name. Some of you may remember my Red Velvet tea... however, I started to see "Red Velvet" teas/tisanes pop up everywhere, so I wanted to find a new name... and I asked my daughter to name it, and she calls it Sublime Sunset... it's a delicious blend of sweet pears and juicy blood oranges, with apple, rose hips, hibiscus and roses. It's very delicious -- yes, sublime! And it's naturally caffeine free too!

I've also just brought back my Allergi-TEA, as the allergy season is approaching (or already in full force for some of us!!!) Yes, there is snow on the ground, and yet, I'm beginning to suffer the effects of my seasonal allergies... let me ask you something, how can it be "seasonal" allergies when it spans through 3 seasons???

UGH!

Anyway, my Allergi-TEA is a nice alternative to the drowsy effects that come from the over the counter medications. It tastes great, relieves the symptoms, and I don't have that "fuzzy headed" feeling in the morning like I do from the other stuff!

I have most of my other teas up in my Artfire Tea Shop... and have been working to get the final items available for purchase.

Also available are my T-Sacs.... however, I can't list them in my Artfire studio because they're mass produced... so if you want T-Sacs... just let me know and I'll take get you taken care of!

~Anne

Fine Print: offer limited to stock on hand. Valid through January 31, and offer ends at midnight on January 31. To take advantage of this offer, you may purchase from either my Artfire Tea Shop or my Etsy Shop. Place your order, and then, either process your payment through paypal, and leave a message in the paypal payment "note to seller" field, stating that January is Hot Tea Month, and when I receive notification of the payment from paypal, I will refund your discount to you via paypal. Alternatively, you may email me after placing your order but before processing payment, and I will send you your final total, and you may mail me your check or money order. Discount will apply to the item of lesser value, and primary (full price) purchase must be a tin of tea to qualify for the discount on the second item.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: