Friday, January 23, 2009

Caramel Tea & Don't Forget the Contest!!!

Hello Everyone!

If you are a subscriber to my Newsletter, you should already know that my Caramel tea is finally finished and ready to purchase in my Artfire Tea Shop! For the rest of you, here's the official announcement... my Caramel Tea is READY!


This is one of my best sellers, and it doesn't stay around for long... so it's best to get yours now, while the getting is good!

And speaking of my newsletter, you can subscribe to my newsletter by filling out the small form to the right. I don't create newsletters often, I do try to do one at least every month... sometimes I manage it, other times not...

Anyways!!!

CONTEST!

Don't forget about the contest I'm hosting, courtesy of Infivision's Artfire Studio ... This contest closes on Wednesday, January 28, at midnight. Hurry and enter... it's really easy! To learn more, scroll down to my next post, and read all about it!

That's all for now!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: