Wednesday, January 14, 2009

An Interview with me...

Rebecca at Soap Deli News recently conducted an interview with me, and today it has been published on her blog. Thank you Rebecca for the opportunity to talk to your blog readers, what an honor! Click here if you'd like to read the interview.

Also, if you read more on the Soap Deli News, you'll find other interesting interviews with other artisans, as well as some cool tutorials. A great blog... one worth reading regularly!

On to other tea news... As the weather grows colder... what's in your teacup? I've been drinking a lot of my Chocolate Rose Romance tea lately, because it is a great comfort tea, and is a great tea to sip on these bitterly cold days!


Another favorite tea during cold weather is my Masterpiece Chai. The spice of the tea warms you up, and the delightful flavor lifts you up! Yum!!!

Well, two posts from me in one day... that doesn't happen often!

Enjoy!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: