Friday, April 10, 2009

April is National Food Month!

As a member of Etsy's Edible Arts Team (EEAT), I thought I'd give a quick mention of the sale that is currently going on amongst most of the Edible Arts Team members... 20% off the entire purchase (excluding shipping charges)!

Check out Double Dipped Sweet's blog for more details of this special sale!

Be sure to check with the store owner before you order, to make sure they are participating in this sale!

It's a great time to get good eats (not to mention TEA) at a sweet price!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

Anne,
Thanks for following me :)
I'm so glad you did, b/c it brought me to you! I LOVE tea!!!
I will definitely be purchasing from your Etsy shop...
Would you linke to exchnage links?
I am going to add you to my blog now. See you soon ~~
xo Laura