Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Feature... woo hoo!

Greetings!

I've been featured on another blog, this time, you can find my interview on Kristen Andrew's blog: La Dolce Vita!

As some of you might recall, I interviewed Kristen on my EccentricPastiche blog a little while ago.

Kristen is a very talented artist, and I feel so honored that she chose to make me a featured reader of her blog! Thank you Kristen!

Now... here's a chance for you, my readers, to get a 15% discount off your next order of TEA! Simply visit Kristen's blog, read my interview, and leave a comment. Then, with your next order of tea, I'll give you a 15% discount off your entire order (excluding shipping).

To take advantage of this special offer, you need to email me at the time you place your order and tell me that you have left a comment on Kristen's blog. If you have already processed payment, I will refund the 15% discount immediately, or, if you haven't yet processed payment, I will send you an adjusted invoice.

It's TEA time!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

nanke's stuff said...

You go girl!! hugs, nancy

Ali said...

Popping over from Kristen's site--I always start my day with 2 travel mugs full of hot green tea!