Sunday, November 11, 2007

Well........

After testing the first batches of my Winter Wonderland blend, I am not completely happy with either outcomes... so, sadly these will probably not be ready in time for the tea of the month for December, but possibly it will be ready for January's tea...

It's a bit of a disappointment, really, because I had hoped to have the blend ready for the Homecoming Celebration in December, as I will be hosting a table at the artisan's fair. But, oh well, I suppose I will just have to be content to serve the Breakfast Blend and the Candy Shoppe at my table...

I will also be featuring soaps from Rebecca's Soap Delicatessen at my table. I received the box of soaps in the mail yesterday, and let me tell you, if you haven't been to Rebecca's website yet, you should make your way there NOW and try some of her delicious smelling soaps. I strongly recommend the Spiced Cider Soap -- this one reminds me of those cold, wintery nights when I was a kid, and gramma would make a hot, steamy cup of apple cider. Yummy!

I also recommend the Spiced Cranberry Soap & the Peppermint Cocoa Soap. Both of these smell oh soooooo good too! I don't think I could select just one favorite!

In addition, I will have some lovely teapot cozies to sell, and some altered domino ornaments that I've been making. Let's hope we have a successful trip to the artisan's fair!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: