Saturday, February 24, 2007

Almost caught up with orders!

Well, I'm almost all caught up with orders, so if you are waiting on an order, it should arrive by next week, the end of the week, at the very latest.

For my tea of the month customers, I'm sorry, but I did sell out of the Creamy Irish Breakfast Blend, but fear not! I've blended more, and I will have your teas shipped out to you before St. Patrick's Day so that you can celebrate your St. Patty's Day Breakfast in grand style! This will be my last batch of the Creamy Irish Breakfast blend for this year, so if you haven't ordered yours yet, be sure to get it while it's in stock, after this next batch is gone... it's gone for another year!

I've also had a lot of positive feedback regarding the Jasmine Knots! The flavor is just phenomenal! It's been the tea that I've been pouring from my tea pot for several days now, I just can't get enough!

So, that's about it for now. Expect to see the next newsletter right on target, released on the first of March! Have a great afternoon!

~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: