Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hi Everyone!

I don't have much of an update... but I did want to add a link to the charms swap since with my chosen template I don't have a links section on my blog page. Please visit the charms swap blog for more delightful eye candy!!! The charms that are being submitted are really incredible!

This past week, I also completed a fatbook page for Vickie from B-Muse. As some of you might be aware, she suffered from a brain aneurysm earlier this year. Her Bmuse yahoo! group hosted a special fat book as a get well gift for Vickie. The first picture is the front of the page, the second, the back.

The most recent news is that Vickie is home now and is getting stronger and stronger by the day. I hope that she enjoys her fatbook... and my wish for her is that she recovers from this stronger and more vibrant than she was before (although for those of you who know her, you know she's already an amazing woman!)
So that's all for now... Thanks for checking in and reading along!
~Anne

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: