Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April 20, 2005 ~ 9:55 am

Hello Everyone!

Well, I wasn't able to get to posting a journal entry yesterday, it was a hectic day... I only got to indulge in 2 cups of tea! (My normal daily tea intake is about 6 - 8 cups)

This morning, I made up for yesterday's abstinence by starting my day with my Strawberry tea with a small scoop of creamed honey. I generally use creamed honey as my sweetener because it's not nearly as messy as regular honey. I rarely add milk or cream to my teas, unless I'm feeling in the mood for it or I'm having a breakfast blend, but I almost always sweeten my tea. I'm sure that purists would scoff at the idea... but I've found that -- especially with the flavored teas -- the sweetener tends to bring out the flavors a little better than drinking the tea without embellishment.

This morning's post is going to be a bit short, because I do have a few things I need to get started this morning. I hope to be able to take a moment or two to add to the journal tonight. Until then... take care, and remember... take time to enjoy tea ~ it's something that makes life worthwhile!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments: